Cydia destroyed everything.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by optikalefx, Jul 17, 2008.

1. optikalefx

optikalefx New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I recently got cydia for my ipod to mess around with. I installed this app that would basically change the colors of the HUD and other things. Well that looked like sh*t so i went to cydia to remove it, and it removed all of the files that app had changed. (it wasnt really an app, just a thing that would change colors) so those files being removed, my HUD is blank, any app that has a normal background throws me out, including customize and cydia, and system prefs. So How can restore all these art files WITHOUT having to restore my ipod. I just restored and jb 1.1.4 like 2 days ago.
  2. ThatWasOffTheHook

ThatWasOffTheHook New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    wow, um i suggest SSHin into your ipod but i dont know what to look for, look for some abnormalities and try and set everything back to default. but i really think you should restore and DONT INSTALL CYDIA!
  3. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Cydia isnt the problem here.....the other app is...you should have set it to default before uninstalling it...

Cydia is just a packager, like installer.

EDIT: To the sig above me, men have nipples because humans are all born alike and we all start off as women...=P
  4. ThatWasOffTheHook

ThatWasOffTheHook New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    haha thats a dam good explanation!