Cydia deleted 3.1.3 SHSH?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Hurr Durr, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Hurr Durr

Hurr Durr Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    For some reason, once the SHSH came back onto the homepage, Cydia no longer has my 3.1.3 SHSH blobs.

Does anyone know how this could of happened? I liked 3.1.3

Please Register or Log in to view images

Also, how does Cydia's SHSH blob storage work? Wouldn't restoring remove the SHSH blobs?
  2. Ezekeel

Ezekeel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Try requesting it with tinyumrella. If that works Cydia has it. The display on the Cydia homepage is not accurate all the times.
  3. Hurr Durr

Hurr Durr Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ill try that now, Does it matter that i have 3.1.3 blobs on my Home computer and 4.0 and 4.1 on my Laptop?

Umbrella says there is just 4.1, 4.0.2 (ironic, i haven't got an iPhone) and 4.0 on file.

Where does TinyUmbrella store SHSH blobs on the subject? Nevermind, my sense of google came back.

If i store my SHSH blobs from my Home pc on my Laptop, will TinyUmbrella put them on my device or will TinyUmbrella only be able to use them? Kinda talking to myself, But i just found out i never used TinyUmbrella to collect my SHSH 3.1.3, i relied on Cydia instead. So thank you Cydia, you deleted my 3.1.3 blobs.

Quick idea, could you edit someone else's SHSH blobs by replacing the device specific codes or is it more in depth than that? I notice it's also a plist file...

Oh well, i guess i can use iREB. I just wanted to collect them all...
  4. samethernet

samethernet Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    my 3.1.3 shsh are intact on cydia and it showed up on cydia this morning,

u might of had a pending tts connection for cydia to your shsh, and it never actually gone through