Cydia crashing! No SSh on touch to install!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cattitude, May 18, 2009.

1. cattitude

cattitude New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hi all, im ripping my hair out, have read a heap of notes here to try fix this problem and seems I can if only i could get WINscp to work, problem is, I cant install openSSh as the stupid thing does not exist!
    Im running version 2 and its jailbroken but its as hopeless as can be as I cant do anything, everytime I go to Cydia the stupid thing crashes, I get a sneak peak at things and then it bounces right back to the main screen.

I have tried to get to my files through other programs such as diskaid and so on but thats a heap of sh*t.

Any advice, help ect

I have already taken it right back to the old version and redone it all again with no such luck.
    Can anyone point me to the best solution OR maybe I should go up a version thats more stable.
    HELP before i go totally bald!!!!!!
  2. Wills42

Wills42 New Member

Hey, try installing OpenSSH from Installer, instead of Cydia (It should be under community sources?). If that doesn't work, just rejailbreak your device (It's what I did. It's not like you can't get all the programs and such back.)
  3. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    or if you have terminal you could do something like "apt-get install cydia" (or something close to that)
  4. Soutar_3DG

Soutar_3DG Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    this happened to me before all i did was rejailbreak using redsn0w 0.3