Cydia crashes help please

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Charskiezz, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Charskiezz

Charskiezz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok so i was downloading some roms for gba and my girlfriend decides she wants to play so she clicks home in the middle of the download and now cydia crashes ive done everything uninstalled respring everything can anyone help me please!!! btw i did have mobile substrate

Please Register or Log in to view images

i will send the code for a 50$ itunes card for the first person with a working solution i dont need it i get them for free
    please help!!!

p.s i dont wanna delete everything on myipod cause some music is from my computer back at home very far away
  2. First off, for future reference, dont discuss roms here. Its against the rules.
    Have you tried rebooting? I believe SSHing into your ipod and going to private/var/lib there will be a folder called partial or something like that. There should also be some files there.Delete everything there besides the partial folder. If that doesnt work, you could always get a program to transfer music to your girlfriends computer, write down a list of the jailbroken apps and themes you have, restore, and rejailbreak.
  3. JusTiNcReDiBLe

JusTiNcReDiBLe Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Trying this now. I found the folder, deleted everything inside. Okay, I just tried launching Cydia, still crashed upon loading it up... respringing now... d-mmit! It didn't work. Now what? Is there a way to rejailbreak but keep all existing apps, packages, etc.?