Cydia Crashes :( Help Please

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by hellmagevlad, Apr 25, 2009.

1. hellmagevlad

hellmagevlad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey everyone. I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right section but this is my problem: Ever since I jailbroke my Ipod 2g its been acting very weirdly, freezing, crashing etc. I've dropped it a few times so maybe thats the problem but whatever. Point is, a week ago or so, I opened up Cydia like always and was gonna download something but it froze like it likes to do. Anyways, I rebooted my Touch as always but when I tried to open up Cydia again it crashes and went back to the home screen. Its been like this for a week now. I REALLY dont want to have to resort to restoring because I have got alot of customized stuff and I know that even with AptBackup I will lose my saves of things like gameboy games. Ive been playing pokemon forever for example so I dont want to lose my memory. If its the absolute only way to fix this then fine but if theres something else I'd really like to know. Thanks in advance.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. chavanak

chavanak Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You can remove and reinstall cydia.
    Search here in the forums with your same topic. You get lot of threads which tells you what to do. Click the below link
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/search.php