Cydia Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Dy.namik, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dy.namik

Dy.namik New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    I thought that when i would jailbreak my ipod touch, i would get apps that were in the app store and get them for free. But I cant seems to find a single app on cydia.

Can some1 Help me?
  2. Just_For_Now

Just_For_Now Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You need to leave.
  3. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That's pirating and we do not support piracy nor is that the purpose of jailbreaking. The purpose of jailbreaking is to be able to download and install unsigned apps (apps that aren't in the app store). Cydia is the "App Store" for all apps that won't make it into the real app store.

Also, just buy the apps if you want them. People took time to make them and should be paid for what they did
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    There really is no need for that type of response, he was misinformed. That's all.
  4. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ^That's mostly correct. The purpose of jailbreaking is to give us "root access" which allows us to do lots of modifications like themes along with installing non-app store applications-- this does not include getting app store apps for free. Yes it is possible, but we don't condone it or allow discussion of it. Read the rules before posting anything else- you can find a link by clicking 'Community' at the top of any page. Welcome to the forums btw.
  5. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Enjoy your ban. Jailbreaking is for tweaks, un-approved apps, and themes. Not for free apps.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.