Cydia and Apps crashing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by DeltaBurnt, Jul 23, 2009.

1. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alright so a few days ago I was asking for help cause all my downloaded apps were randomly crashing and I hadn't done anything and I only had it for one day (wasn't even jailbroken). So they said to restore, so I got restored to 3.0 and it all worked out.

Now today I decided to jailbrake with redsn0w 0.7, it worked and I opened cydia then I reset my ipod to see if it would still work and it did but when I opened cydia it crashed. I then restored and re-jailbroke like 3 different times still the same thing. Now I noticed that my downloaded apps are crashing too. What the hell is happened and how do I fix it.

And please don't say to just restore, like I've said I've already restored and re-jailbroke 3 times.
  2. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Are the apps purchased from the App Store? If not, then buy them and you won't be having any problems.

Try using the apps without jailbreaking.
  3. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yah see that doesn't really help because yes last time I checked the work without jailbreaking, so what do you propose I do just not jailbreak? That's not much of a solution :\

And all of my apps were free apps from the app store.
  4. onyieff

onyieff New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This is very odd. I think your best choice, if your under warranty, is to trade for a new ipod. yours may be a little faulty...
  5. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well it's a Refurb so that might be right...but I don't know if Apple will see it as faulty because when it's NOT jailbroken it works...or atleast last time I tried...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    So uhhh (double post I know sorry) it turns out cydia won't crash if I'm connected to wifi.

BUT I'm still having problems. Apps are still crashing even though I restored multiple times, I really don't know why it's doing this it did this on 2.2.1 and now 3.0.

Is this a factory defect? Should I use my warranty to get a new one?