Cydia 3.0 problems jailbroken iPod-NEED HELP PLZ!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by gman1012, Jul 1, 2009.

1. gman1012

gman1012 New Member

Ok SO i Jailbroke my ipod 2g to 3.0 using redsnow0.7.2 and cydia lasted for a few days and then it crashed so i restored it and resynched it, then i followed these instructions, http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206986 and now cydia worked for two days and then crashed so i figured to use icy instead, and that worked for 3 days and then my iPod said springboard crashedso then i restarted 5 times and still it would crash,so im wondering now tht my iPods is in safe mode should i restore it and redo it (i also have aptbackup) and also should i just wait for 3.1 and wait for the jailbreak for tht, but will there be an update by saurik of 3.0, all i want to do is endup with a jailbroken iPod tht works
  2. ctp123

ctp123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well if ur on firmware 3.0 you should restore to the original firmware then retry jailbreaking it again...im new to this so please dont judge me

Please Register or Log in to view images

..hope it helps

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. PurpleRa1n

PurpleRa1n Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    if you're having such a tough time jailbreaking and using 3.0 maybe it'd be best to downgrade to 2.2.1 or 2.2 and jailbreak that. I've been running 2.2 for a few weeks now, and it's actually not that bad and I haven't had any crashes or failures (knock on wood) yet. If you need help or have questions PM me.
  4. gman1012

gman1012 New Member

Ok

'well if ur on firmware 3.0 you should restore to the original firmware then retry jailbreaking it again...im new to this so please dont judge me ..hope it helps '
    ---well i did tht 2 times and cydia crashed 2 times so the second time i just used icy and eventually springboard crashes

'