Cycle/Clock

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by Virnon, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Virnon

Virnon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Can someone actually reveal the absolutely necessary information about HOW to change the clock/cycle? R1+R2? Sure, I've tried that and absolutely nothing changes and there is no % number showing up either, the games just keep sucking major balls with not a slight trace of improvement. It's so frustrating that actually not a single person gives a solid statement about how to make this magic change that supposedly turns your ipod into a psx-playable device.

And I'm not asking to play heavy stuff like Chrono Cross either, I just want to be able to play my goddam Persona Revelations, Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment at a playable level, and these are 2d games, come on, can't be that hard, especially when people claim they play FF7 at 80% speed

Please Register or Log in to view images

So please, can someone actually help me here? Normally I wouldn't be asking this out like this, and yes, I've done several google runs also and there's barely any info regarding this subject available on the net. All the people asking related questions are, dunno why, ignored also (it's not a government secret, right? lol)The closest I ever got was that I heard this clock/cycle management is supposedly only possible in psx4iphone's older versions. I've tried downloading it and got nowhere, actually I think it was just the current version with a different name lol. So yeah, basically that's it, if anyone can dispose of a little bit of time to help this guy here, I thank you very much.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Come on, can someone help me here? It's the second time I've posted this same question on this forum and no one replies, jesus ~_~
  2. Virnon

Virnon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ty for the 0 replies, keep rocking

Please Register or Log in to view images