Cyberduck and installer Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Pac79, May 2, 2008.

1. Pac79

Pac79 New Member

Hey Guys,
    Here we go!!! I've JB using ziphone 1.4. via MAC. BSD and SSH already loaded on. When I connect(link) to Cyberduck, with my itouch in the main menu, only the Library shows up. I click on Library trying to find summerboard (which is installed) and it is not there. I'm trying to add custom themes. I sure I'm linked, but do not have an icon showing ssh turned on. Is there a fix or other installs I need to do? If I have to do this how do I change to 775 for each file?
    Any help would be great. Sorry if this is old for some, but I've You Tubed and searched with no luck..... TX PAC79
  2. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

are u sure u are logging in with port 22???.... cause when i was using the mac to get in into my ipod... i had to select SFTP and port 22
  3. Pac79

Pac79 New Member

DDGV,
    I thought of that, but I am using port 22. I wonder if other people have had trouble with 1.4
    I'm still at a lost....Pac79
  4. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    you might be at root library, which is where cyberduck always logs me onto. Go to /VAR/mobile/Library.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Pac79

Pac79 New Member

wearmaize, thanks for responding. Yea, sure enough that was it. Let the touch mania begin!!!!!!!! Pac79