Cuteftp, WinSCP, etc.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bangdevil, Dec 25, 2007.

1. bangdevil

bangdevil New Member

Okay so I've been searching DAYS after DAYS looking for a solution and I can tell you it's really getting nerve-racking. Anyways on to my problem, so I jailbroke my touch a while back with one of the older ways (before I found the new and improved faster way) and could access my touch through WinSCP. Few days later I made a terrible mistake when cleaning up the apps on my touch, I uninstalled springboard :x... But that isn't the problem that is getting me so pissed off ('cause I just put my touch back to factory settings). So I had to jailbreak the touch again, this time I used the faster way(The jailbreakme.com way). Now I can't access my ipod touch's files through anything! I tried WinSCP multiple times and just tried Cuteftp. Neither works. When I tried Cuteftp though, it said to check my username and password and I know for a fact I typed alpine for the password. And I'm 100% sure SSH is on and the ip is correct and the touch and my laptop are on the same network.
  2. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

just double check your ip address again

mines changes ever so often don't know why but it does

i use WinSCP
  3. bangdevil

bangdevil New Member

Yeah my ip is still the same... i check it like every time I try to log in... =\