Customizing questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Digital Disasta, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Digital Disasta

Digital Disasta New Member

I want to completely change my iPod's graphics. I am a graphic designer and i don't like 99% of the themes available right now. I want to change everything. I want to make a new wallpaper for my lock screen, change the charging battery color, change the in menu battery info, most icons, the BG for springboard (or summerboard), and anything else someone knows how to. I have the two sliders I like. They are carbon fiber sliders: white/gray for the lock screen, red/black for the power down, those will stay. Anything else I want to change. Can someone point me in the direction of where I can find this info? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

You can change all of that, but I'm actually not sure what you are asking.
  3. Digital Disasta

Digital Disasta New Member

i need the png files (if thats what the iPod uses) of the system. I know people make themes here, I have a bunch, I want to make my own. I want to make my own icons, change the battery icon, change the battery charge pic, change the bar at the top, the BG for summerboard, everything. I want to make my own theme, but have it change most of the iPod. How can i make my own theme for customize and summerboard preferences, and then change a few more things like safari bars, the menu bar at the top, the buttons, I want to make a complete theme.