Customized iPhone/iPod touch designs

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by sanga282, Jul 11, 2009.

1. sanga282

sanga282 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I was completely unsure as to where to put this so i figured here would probably fit the bill. Anyway I was wondering how many of you as owners of ipods and iphones would be interested in having a custom design(of your choosing) spray painted on to the back of your device and what sort of cost would you see to be reasonable for this. The reason i ask is because i am thinking of starting a company in the UK that offers custom paint jobs for their iDevices. Basically a bit of market research but what do you think? would you guys be interested in something like this?
  2. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. sanga282

sanga282 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well it would be applied in the same way that cars are sprayed (hence where the airbrushing skills of the company have come from, we have 2 accomplished airbrushers who do this sort of work on cars the whole time) It would be lackered and would last and look pretty for years to come

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Samm

Samm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ooooo nice, im interested. How much roughly would it be if you set it up..
  5. sanga282

sanga282 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    probably not much, the actual paint job would be probably be £30(max) but quite possibly cheaper. If i get quite a good feedback from this will definitly contine to go and set it up because it could be pretty profitable

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. reaper00004

reaper00004 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Got proof that you won't run away with our stuff?
    We need pics too of your designs
  7. sanga282

sanga282 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well i ahvnt started the business yet this is just to see how many people are interested. Besides if we get it setup you can bring the iDevice down yourself and watch it get painted if you wish that proof enough for you? Naturally if you dont want to come down you can send it and then we will paint it and send it back. Or another thing i was thinking of doing (mainly for the ipod touch market because people get deals on their iphones when they buy thme with a contract) where you ask us for the design with a brand new itouch and we will then buy the device (naturally charging you the price of the device as well as the painting costs) and then send it to you. So only 1 in 3 of the options presented above involve you leaving your iDevice unprotected for a small length of time