Customize

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Kraftwerk, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk New Member

I just now got around to customizing my iPt. I went to Installer, and clicked on Customize. It installed and gave me that rainbow icon, but when I click on it, it loads back to the desktop, (or home). It will not load and show any of the apps so you can click on to change the iPt's appearance and things.

Is there any quick-fix to get it that rainbow icon to load all the apps?

Thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. morren

morren New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
  3. Kraftwerk

Kraftwerk New Member

I don't even know which the new Customize version is `cos it shows two of them: 2.0.0B10 and 2.0.0RC1.3. I'm guessing the RC1.3 is the new one, huh? I also don't know which one originally came with the Jailbreak, so therefore I don't know if I have the newest one installed or not `cos when I update to either one, the Install icon at the bottom shows a red circle with a 1 in it, and it never goes away even after I update to either of the two.

But now when I get an internet connection, it asks for me to add my name, email address and stuff. When I'm offline, it shows:

Theme Browser > then it says "Files Not Found"
    Customize Images/Sounds > (Blank page)
    Make Background Now > (Keypad and asking me to enter name for theme)
    Edit System Strings > (Blank page)
    Import SMB Themes > (Blank page)
    Customize Preferences > (Blank page)
    SMB Preferences > (Shaded - can't go to next page)
    Freeboard Preferences > (Shaded)
    Exit & Restart Springboard (That works)

I went ahead and added http://iappcat.com/r/26335 in Sources and refreshed it, but when I go to Intsall to install that repository, it's never there on the list. Now what?

Please Register or Log in to view images