1. IpodTouchUser08

IpodTouchUser08 New Member

Hey everyone, I jail broke my Ipod Touch shortly after release and I just heard that Apple announced you can customize the home screen of the ipod for 20 along with mail, stocks etc. Well I already have all the other apps, I just want to customize the dock and home screen icons as well as add website icons. Is there any way of doing this without paying. Sorry in advance if this as already been asked. I would really appreciate the help. This is my first post by the way.
  2. sct_nh

sct_nh New Member

not yet there isnt. sorry.
  3. thedingding

thedingding Member

nope this hasn't been posted at all
  4. ijailbreak91

ijailbreak91 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Wait until 1.1.3 is Jailbroken public....i HOPE that someone make a Source for Firmware Apps 1.1.3^^
  5. link_08

link_08 New Member

try on using summerboard and download the new 1.1 leopard ultimate for me is the best theme out now, u can change the old doc with the real leopard os dock, and also change the icons with a very high quality ones try that. a u will need ssh on your ipod so i recommend u to use iphonebrowser.
  6. IpodTouchUser08

IpodTouchUser08 New Member

I appreciate the prompt responses everyone. I hate joining forums and posting things when no one replies. Thanks for the help.