Customize Update anytime soon!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by AbsolutePwn, Feb 28, 2008.

1. AbsolutePwn

AbsolutePwn New Member

Specs: Ipod touch. Firmware version: 1.1.3. Updated Via ipodtouchmaster's method. Patched the Mail Problem.

Okay, i know how to SSH and i have tried changing the placing of the customize files, i have also tried downloading the custom version of customize, yet it still doesn't work. For some reason, i still have to do the tap tap tap trick when it opens so that it doesn't crash and then when im in there, it wont change how many icons are on the dock, as well as it will not reorder anything. another problem is that it will not let me change the slider icons or any of the icons listed in customize. I love the new apps but i'm not too fond of the not being able to change the number of dock icons. i have googled for about an hour now, trying to figure this problem out, yet i still haven't found an answer. I am wondering if customize with be coming out with an update FAIRLY SOON?! otherwise, please suggest how to fix this.

P.S. I KNOW i am not the only one with this problem. many people are dieing to know how to fix this.

THANKS ALOT!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images