Customize/Summerboard/Springboard Dock Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by windowsexpert08, Jan 20, 2008.

1. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

Hey guys im new to this site. I just got a iPod Touch for Christmas and i jailbroke it, i downloaded summerboard and customize. I downloaded a theme called leopard 10.5.1 which included a matching customize theme and eight wallpapers. Now the first problem is Whenever i install a theme (actually install it [choose it] as my theme) the dock stays the same, it never changes and i know these themes im installing have different docks. Also i looked in my settings-General-Wallpapers and i didnt see the "8" different wallpapers. So if anyone knows how to fix those 2 things that would be great because i really love this theme but i hate the dock and the wallpapers arent really a big issue im just wondering for future refrences.

And 1 last thing in the customize application i had downloaded new battery images and main slider and power slider images and used those instead. But now they dont match my new theme so i wanted to change back to the stock 1s but when i went to select them in customize they werent there they only show the current 1s and these 1s from a previous "Transformers" theme.

Please help me out with those problems.
    That would be really cool.

~Thanks
  2. T0MAZZ

T0MAZZ New Member

I also have this problem with my dock, help would be great!
  3. EDY DINERO

EDY DINERO New Member

download default image set from themes customize
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

The wallpapers are in ~/Library/SummerBoard/Themes/Leopard10.5.1/

To set the Dock in Customize, you need to have my fix for Customize installed. You can get it in the tweaks section of Installer after you add in the iPodTouchFans source.
    http://www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml
  5. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

sweet thank you for helping me out m8 i got the dock thing figured out. thanks alot