Customize/springboard/catigories issue, plz help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jango271, Mar 21, 2008.

1. jango271

jango271 Banned

Ok so yesterday I wanted to merge the music and video apps into one ipod app. So my friend drop coppyed his modified info.plist to me and I put it into the proper place. I resprung and everything had worked perfectly, now I only had to hide the music and video icons. So I open customize and go into manual reorder and the icons are in a totally different order than my they are on my springboard. I figured that because I also had categories installed, I might have N45AP.plist corruption. So I replaced the plist with my friend's which didnt work and then with one I found here. When I replaced them, the icon order on the springboard changed but I still can't change the order with customize. I heard about iorder but the google code site is down so I can't even download it. I have customize 1.22 and firmware 1.1.2, Plz someone help!
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I have the iOrder zip file that I downloaded a while back. If you want I can attach or upload it.
  3. jango271

jango271 Banned

Yea that would help a lot if you could upload it. But i would still like to be able to use customize.
  4. Axis

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    iOrder [ATTACHED]
  5. jango271

jango271 Banned

6. Axis

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Did it solve your problem? You can also look at spoonforknife's thread here.
  7. jango271

jango271 Banned

Unfortunately, no. I have now gone through like six different N45AP.plist files and none have solved the problem. I am beginning to think that the problem lies somewhere else. I am messing around with customize but nothing seems to be working. I am going to try uninstalling and reinstalling customize once more. Wish me luck

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit: FIXED!!!!!! Woo-Hoo!! PWNED!
  8. Axis

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    What exactly did you do?