Customize Sources?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by DxTania, Jan 23, 2008.

1. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Anyone know any good customize sources that include images for the new options? (volume, ipod bar, ect.)
    If none are available is there a guide to created a custom image and using it?
  2. gvon

gvon New Member

yeah i was looking for soem too i cant find any.
  3. blizma

blizma New Member

same.....(10char)
  4. DxTania

DxTania Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well that sucks.
  5. bobfisher74

bobfisher74 New Member

omg i kno ive been searching i had one with sum sweet slider mask images but then i had to restore my touch and i cant find the source again! uhh i want more images for customize stuff but i dont want to use my computer so can someone please help me! please!
  6. gotostep2

gotostep2 New Member

>I asked this same quetion on yahoo answers, but sad to say no one answered =(. I just did this myself and didn't really go to any guides.
    >Good thing though is YES you can make your own images and load them onto the customize app. Just SSH into your iPod useing a client, (I use WinSCP). then Find were your customize application is ==>There should be a short cut in /<root>. Get the application and copy it to somewhere where you know you'll find it. Now you do not want the images to to be to big in pixel size, so just open an image (lets say main slide bar) with a "Paint Shop Pro, Photo shop, or even paint" so that way you can get the exact hight and width of the slide bar. Just erase the curent image with an eraser and overide that with the image you want and fit it to the size.
    >Once you are done, then you can do a "save as". SSH into your iPod again then drag and drop the "main slider" image with the other main sliders. Exit the SSH client, then go to your iPod then customize and then finaly your main slide bar images.
    >It should be there and in the name you saved it as.