Customize question

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ES01, Dec 16, 2007.

1. ES01

ES01 New Member

ok say i.e i download "customize" and i mess with my stuff and get a background for the springboard i like. then when if i uninstall customize because its just another app i have on my springboard will i loose all the stuff i have done. im sorry it is hard to explain but please...
  2. PianoManKD

PianoManKD New Member

before anything is answered....there is no reason to make a thread title like that. none.
  3. ayuzer

ayuzer New Member

Don't post whore, the poster shouldn't put ================= in his title to get the attention but if your gonna tell him that, atleast answer his question and make your post meaningful.

Anyways regarding to what the poster said, If i heard you right you said you wanted to change the wall paper with customize?, i think your thinking the wrong application, it would be summerboard that changes your background and icons, etc.

But if you meant customize, even if you delete the app, your changes will still be there since the application basically edits a file that your OS reads off of to determine where your icons should be, what image it should go with, etc. So deleting it will just mean that you won't be able to change them unless you reinstall it or do it manually
  4. ES01

ES01 New Member

ayuzer thats all i wanted to no i just didnt have my touch in front of me so the apps wasnt off the top of my head but thanks
    and PianoMandKD fair enough but it got your attention ...
  5. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

why is it "wasting space"
  6. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Ok guys, calm down. Let me remind you of rule number 8:

To the OP, next time please make a legible thread title. Your title has been changed. Also, please post in the right section, your thread has been moved.