Customize Problems?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Jailbreak' started by cody7676, Mar 7, 2008.

1. cody7676

cody7676 New Member

Hi.

I jailbroke my ipod touch 8gb on 1.1.3 yesterday using ZiPhone and everything seemed to go well. When I installed customize, and tried to use it, it would just crash after about 10-15 seconds. WTF? I tried reinstalling it and all that. Is this a problem with ZiPhone? Also what are the sources to download stuff for like the volume fill, stars, volume knob and ect? I know you can change the colors and stuff but I'm not sure what the sources are.

P.S. Before you guys get pissed, I DID search for a solution before posting this. Did NOT find anything that helped.
  2. cody7676

cody7676 New Member

Nevermind, I think I have found a solution, but i still have the problems with the volume knobs and fill stars ect and where to get them. Thanks.
  3. x6blues

x6blues New Member

are u sure the permissions are correct, try running these commands via terminal, winscp, or wutever

EXCERPT: SkylarEC's post.
    1. Download it and put it on your iPhone or iPod
    2. Run this in SSH or Terminal
    /bin/chmod -R 755 /Applications/Customize.app
    3. Run this in SSH or Teminal
    /bin/chmod +s /Applications/Customize.app/Customize
    4. Run this in SSH or Teminal
    /Applications/Customize.app/Customize

also make sure u have the new customize, on their googlepage. 1.22 http://code.google.com/p/customize/

for the sources, i have blaze ultimate so i dont no the exact sources so some1 else may help u out with that

EDIT: lol, guess u didnt need the above, ill find some sources give me a sec

1) for manual, u can go here http://iappcat.com/apps/list/category/Themes (Customize)
    2) installer, just use blaze ultimate. having some difficulty finding it

Please Register or Log in to view images

srry
  4. elgilicious

elgilicious New Member