Customize Problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Applications on iPod touch' started by Dman51, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Dman51

Dman51 New Member

Hey I just installed the app Customize and when I open it shows a chicken and an icon along with a website. I have heard NES was the problem and I deleted that. Then I tried installing it and it still doesnt work. Help Anyone?
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

You have to manually install customize. To do so see the ultimate guide in the mods section of the forums.

PS- NES is not the problem.
  3. BCS321

BCS321 New Member

That is only part of the problem. I did the manual install and it did the same thing. You must download at least one theme for customize from the installer for it to get past the weird chicken thing.
  4. Dman51

Dman51 New Member

I did that also I manually installed it via Cyberduck and I already installed a theme but still nothing is happening.
  5. tomboy

tomboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I was actually able to get Customize to work for the first time today. While on a Windows laptop I installed iBrickr and used that application to install Customize. It worked like a charm.

I too had tried every other suggestion, including setting permissions, uninstalling/reinstalling...this was the only way it worked for me.

Not much help if you're on a Mac...but if you can get access to a PC it may be worth a shot.
  6. Shorty04922

Shorty04922 New Member

me to - well i used to

i used to have this problem.

ok i know this is going to sound like its not going to work, but it did for me.
    Open customize on your ipod touch and reptively tap the chicken. when it exits out, open it up and tap the chicken repetitively again. keep doing so untill it goes into customize. [ it took me like 9 tries ]
  7. Dman51

Dman51 New Member

hmm...

Any Acual Suggestions here.
  8. nightfall

nightfall New Member

9. eliud

eliud New Member

It worked

This actually worked for me too!
  10. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator