Customize on iOS 4.1?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by kipm, Oct 21, 2010.

1. kipm

kipm New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Hey I just jailbroke my MC model itouch and I want to get the "Customize" app but I can't find it in cydia and all the sources I've been told to add don't work. I've tried using Cyder and I have managed to get Customize to appear on my springboard but as soon as I open it it crashes. Oh yes I got it on the springboard cause I got one that wasn't a .deb but just two folders: Customize and OSX. I just took a folder named CustomizeApp from inside the Customize folder and put in the system apps folder and it came up, iconless and crashed immediately after I opened it.

I am new to the jailbreak community but pick up things with computers quite quickly.
  2. iMicky

iMicky New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Customize is really old now, like back from 2007 nearly. use winterboard instead. Just install the app, then use Cydia to download whatever theme you want and then apply it within Winterboard.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Peebs

Peebs New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Haha, use...

Winterboard

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. kipm

kipm New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Thanks I have been but I ust wanted it for those little things: wifi bars, status bar battery colours. But I have been able to make my own sliders. Thanks for the confirmation though. I havent been able to get a straight answer.