Customize not working. Help please.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by FreshlyCutFries, Mar 15, 2008.

1. FreshlyCutFries

FreshlyCutFries New Member

Mar 7, 2008
    It says it is normal for it to crash the first time you open customize but I've opened it over 10 times and it has crashed every time. I can't even find it in WinSCP, I know how to work WinSCP by the way. I'm on 1.1.3 Ziphone jailbreak if it matters.

Also, another question. I have a repo that has a theme on it, and installed that theme, how do I get it to run? Because it doesn't show up in summerboard.
  2. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Mar 8, 2008
    to find it in winscp, click on the line of text over the files in your ipod until it lets you enter text. then type in /Applications/ for some reason some apps are hidden. and to answer the question about it crashing, it depends on what version you are using. and why are you using ziphone? i never liked that
  3. deveelx

deveelx New Member

Dec 20, 2007
    It might be the reason that when you installed Customize your iPod hardrive partion doesn't have enough space left for more applications. That's why everytime you open Customize it crashes and couldn't find it on WinSCP is due to an incomplete installation. You can search the forum on how to move your Applications to the bigger harddrive partion of your iPod touch. or you can uninstall few of your current applications and install an app called BossTool. BossTool will do it for you but there are reports that it doesn't work on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4. That means you have to do it manually if BossTool doesn't work.
    You can also try installing Customize manually. Please search the forum for that. I'm bit lazy finding stuff for now. Sorry.
    Another one is that there is a Customize that is modde/customizedd by Skylar to work 1.1.3. You can try that and install it on your iPod touch. I used that one and it works on my 1.1.3.