Customize is NOT shown in custumize....

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Volcomastr, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Volcomastr

Volcomastr New Member

Alright i just got my ipod touch and i jailbroke 1.1.1 ... duh!! i looked over the sources saw that customize and summerboard were all there for installation.. but then i added a freakin source that would get me all the apps.. ride4.com/ BLA BLA BLA right, but when i added it, Customize disappeared... i tried everything.. i deleted all the sources that i installed i restored my ipod touch and jailbroke it again.. EVERYTHING.. i don't know if there is a source for customize its self that i could add, but if anyone knows how to be able to get it back.. it would be much appreciated..
  2. chinchillion

chinchillion New Member

I think (I'm not sure..) that the STE packaging source is down.
    I noticed a couple of days ago when there was like nothing on my ipod to download and I went to get customize on my friends' and it wasn't there.
    There is still a version of it for 1.1.3 but that's no good for 1.1.1 or 1.1.2

So I think that's the problem...which means you'd have to wait for the server to be up which may be tomorrow...or it may be a month or more.
  3. drewer

drewer New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    read the how to fix ste packaging source sticky, it moved its locations, its not down