customize icon paths

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by dragnandy, Apr 26, 2008.

1. dragnandy

dragnandy New Member

ive never used customize yet, and i started using it today. and i need to know where all the paths are, like where to i add my icon sets, batteries, sliders, themes, ect. to the customize folder. i cant find it, im also using iphonebrowser to browse the touch files.

and whats this invite thing that i keep reading? whats it for?
    and do you guys think this is better than summerboard? i mean i guess customize has more options but summerboard seems easier to use.
  2. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I don't think you can find it with iphonebrowser...but I don't know..I'll give you a bump
  3. YouTouch

YouTouch New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    All you have to do it go to: /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize and then pick the folder that you want, EX: MainSliderImages. Then when your in that folder you have to make another, but that one can be called anything but "backup" then place you slider image in that folder you just made. rep+ if this helped

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: just tested it with iPhonebrowser and it works.
  4. dragnandy

dragnandy New Member

all i see is customize2. is that it? and under it, there are only a few folders. its cache, filesets, local themes, originalbackups, and strings.do i make my own folders?
  5. Greatnesss

Greatnesss Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    in the customize two got to local themes and create a folder. inside that folder, make different folders, depending on wat u want example if u want to make an icon for ballfight.app make a folder named ballfight and add the .png picture inside it. name this picture to ballfight1. now when all things done open ur customize app and go to theme browser then select your folder from localthemes and apply it.
    1 person likes this.