Customize Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by slipstrm15, May 26, 2008.

1. slipstrm15

slipstrm15 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hey I'm a relatively new ipod touch user, and I've been trying to install some themes. I know how to install the summerboard part: I just ssh those files into the summerboard folder under var/root/libary/summerboard/themes.

What I don't understand is how to install any sliders or extra features that come with themes. The tutorials I've found say to put files under folders in var/root/library/customize but I do not have that folder there, and I can't find anything like it anywhere else in my ipod.

I'm sshing files by using cyberduck, because I'm on a mac if that makes a difference, and I'm running customize 2.0.0 (the update from installer doesn't install for some reason). Thanks for any help.
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    With Customize 2.0, you upload that stuff at customizeapp.com
  3. slipstrm15

slipstrm15 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Ok, thanks for that. I had no idea there even was a site. I've figured out how to set summerboard to let me see customize themes.

I'm still confused on what to do with sliders files that come in a theme I've downloaded off this site. I can get the icons and the wallpaper to show up, but not the sliders or the battery icons.