customize for ipod touch 1.1.4

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by dustinlaface, Apr 9, 2008.

1. dustinlaface

dustinlaface New Member

i need help i cant find a customize for my touch that will let me dock 5 or more apps...i have customize 1.21 but it seems to be more oriented to the iphone...someone please help
    a good tutorial would be great thx
  2. Redshift

Redshift New Member

Right now you can't get a five icon dock. Springboard for 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 doesn't allow it without some serious modification.

wow, 500th post...
  3. cesare777

cesare777 New Member

5 Or more apps

You need Catapillar to increase the apps, but do not use 1.1.2 firm ware. Follow the Thread (Catapillar Crack) 04-02-2008. THIS WORKS!. Also great for changing Fonts.
  4. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

add the following to your installer:

http://repo.fireonfive.com

and

http://sephone.nm.ru/ripdev.xml

go to install category, go down to rip dev, install caterpillar (old) exit installer turn wifi off, open caterpillar, you will get a connection error, press home button to exit then reboot iPod via power off and back on again.

go back to rip dev in installer and install the R.I.P. Dev item exit installer, load caterpillar again select what you want installed (make sure you install facelift) click apply then exit. If you go to the iPod settings and scroll to the bottom there should be a RIP Dev entry, USE THIS instead of caterpillar (maybe use poof to remove the icon for caterpillar) to change settings. NEVER open caterpillar again unless you need to remove a part of caterpillar and even then make sure wifi is off