Customize folders for System Images (BatteryImage, Bottombar, etc.)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by steve95, Aug 7, 2008.

1. steve95

steve95 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I made the folders and everything in a theme folder and put the files in but it still doesnt show up in Customize 2.1 (im on fw 2.0).

HELP! I created too many threads for this, hope this is my last...
  2. mombopete

mombopete Member

I dont think it matters if you set up the folders. You have to upload them to a server and then download straight to your ipod. Go to www.customizeapp.com and read up on it.
  3. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

I have had a look at the folder structures (unfortunately customize is not working properly for me and not downloading themes properly) and they have a folder per application and a second foler <appname>theme to theme individual programs like notes, youtube, music player etc

you can upload files to the touch direct into /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize2/<themename> (spaces must be replaces with underscores _ for theme name)

looking in the theme folder I can see two folders labeled battery "Battery" and "BatteryApp". There is also a folder labeled BottomBar

there are too many folders to start listing individually, you could try as suggested above and go to the customize site and signup for free and create your own theme. I have done it and up untill 2.0 I had a working theme but now since 2.0 I cant download my theme

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: assuming this is ok to do I have included a zip file of the folder structures, there is also an info.plist file, this needs to contain some details of the theme for customize and should be able to be opened in a text editor

Attached Files:

4. Carnage

Carnage Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    To have them work by using ssh I think your going to have to change some plist files.