Customize Dock Skin

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by spiffy, Jan 22, 2008.

1. spiffy

spiffy New Member

Hi, I downloaded Customize and a couple skins for the dock but they don't work. I also have Summerboard that I use to change the whole theme. Does SMBPrefs interfere with Customize and it's dock skinning capabilities even if I turn the theme's dock off in Summerboard? Why can't my skins for the dock work?
    -Thanks
  2. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

you need to instal skylers ipod customize fix, add the ipod touch fans source and the fix will be in your installer
  3. tsice19

tsice19 New Member

You have to pick one and run with it. When I was still with 1.1.2 this is what I think I did.

I installed customize and customize fix. Then I installed Summerboard and just used that for the themes. Sorry if that's vague. I know there are threads on it so just search it if my description sucks (which it does).
  4. spiffy

spiffy New Member

I put the ipodtouchfans repo in my sources, but it won't show up? Is the repo down or am I doing something wrong? I go into sources-edit-add-http://www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml-OK-refresh sources. But it doesn't appear in the installer. What am I doing wrong?
  5. parak33t

parak33t New Member

I knwo you guys keep tellin people to dl the things from the installer such as customize fix and advanced prefrences but nothing works. I did both, and I don't understand what skylar was saying about in the ssh method, but I didn't see the folder he said to go into in and change the dock label. anyone please help, both me and spiffy?
  6. LiQuiD eYeZ

LiQuiD eYeZ New Member

dont listen. only dl that stuff if your thng freezes on entry or exit.

i never installed it.
  7. parak33t

parak33t New Member

hmm any suggestions on why my dock might all of a sudden be doing this. I mean it just happened one day...I mean with any theme is does this, any suggestions? please

Please Register or Log in to view images

WOOT I'M A SENIOR NOW!! LOL
  8. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

i did it it works good look at my dock

Attached Files: