Customize Dock Background wont work and Summerboard Dock is cut off

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ortizlgnd, Dec 13, 2007.

1. ortizlgnd

ortizlgnd New Member

I installed Customize and some Dock themes but when I choose one, the Dock image doesnt change. It either stays the same as the theme's dock or if i turn it off in summerboard, it displays the default dock. But none of my Customize Dock images ever show up. WHY?

Also, when i use Summerboard to change the theme, the dock is always cut off and thus, only the top of the Dock is visible altho the preview for the theme shows the whole Dock. So why is my Dock getting cut off. I started thinking that maybe its becuz the theme was intended for the iPhone which has a larger screen than the Touch. Could THAT be the reason?
  2. sangesf

sangesf New Member

I believe, (but i could be wrong) that the DOCK part of Customize still doesn't work on the iPod Touch.

The part with the DOCK being cut off may be because of your last row of icons being to big?
    Try turning on the "skip last row of icons" setting in SMB and see if that helps.
  3. ortizlgnd

ortizlgnd New Member

I already tried the "skip the last row" thing, but still, only the top of the dock was showing. WHats wierd is that the icons on the dock are still completely showing. Its just the Dock that seems to be "too big" ???