Customize crashes when I use the iPod.app

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Colin Smiley, Feb 9, 2008.

1. Colin Smiley

Colin Smiley New Member

Hey...when I use the ipod thing (That put music and videos together like on iPhone) and then go into customize.app and go to the order icons part it crashes...I guess it has something to do with the fact that its looking for music.app and videos.app and they aren't there, does anyone know how to fix it?
  2. lilplaya2567

lilplaya2567 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    yea it does that for me as well but it only does it when u try to go to the manual reorder screen and then it crashes but its really not a big deal IF you have 1.1.3 because on 1.1.3 u can just use wiggle to move icons but any other version u may need to consider doing it manually

here is the file for u to do it manually http://www.sendspace.com/file/0yr0o1

all u have to do is replace the info.plist file (u may want to back up) in mobilemusic.app folder with this one and set the new info.plist permissions to 755 then reboot ipod and u will see ipod app,music, and video then u go into customize and hide the music and videos icons and ure set and the thing i love about this method is that u get the ipod app of course and u also get to keep the music and videos icons as well incase u may want to use them with a certain theme etc.

* if u have 1.1.3 dont do this cause its useless, u will be better off replacing the music and videos app with the ipod one since u cant hide icons on 1.1.3
  3. Colin Smiley

Colin Smiley New Member

thanks for your help...But where is the folder at?
  4. Colin Smiley

Colin Smiley New Member

Can anyone here tell me?