Customize application won't run past title screen

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by 996gt2, Feb 3, 2008.

1. 996gt2

996gt2 New Member

I just downloaded the latest version of Customize onto my 1.1.3 Jailbroken iPod Touch, and when I went to start the program it won't progress beyond the title screen and eventually bumps me back to the home screen in springboard. I haven't had any issues with Nate True's 1.1.3 Jailbreak until now (been about 2 weeks), so can anyone suggest a solution for getting Customize to work?
  2. ben471

ben471 New Member

It's probably the same as the earlier versions for 1.1.1 and 1.1.2. Just keep opening the app and tapping the chicken until it opens. You will have to open the app several times and repeat the process several times.
  3. supersonic0asis

supersonic0asis New Member

Hey, i think i can remember this happening for me, all i was told to do when the title screen with the chiken comes up is to start pressing the screen and drag your finger round for a bit, once i did that it worked for me, and i seen that happen on one of ipodtouchmatsers you tube vids!
  4. starmatrix

starmatrix Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes, just keep tapping the chicken until it works.. it may take you a few tries.
  5. soccer437

soccer437 Member

I think it won't work... I di this with 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 and it worked perfectly but with 1.1.3.. Nop ! I found another way though ! Go here !