Customize and Summer Board

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by 1up, Nov 26, 2007.

1. 1up

1up New Member

I have Summer Board installed on my iPod touch and it's been working smoothly, but I'd like to be able to order my applications around however I want. I heard that Customize can do this, but it seems to me that Customize and Summer Board do basically the same thing. Therefore, I was wondering... Will Customize and Summer Board conflict if I continue using Summer Board for themes and just use Customize for icon ordering?

I don't want to try installing Customize until I get a clear answer on this, and I'm a bit confused, so any help is appreciated.
  2. igottjam

igottjam New Member

No they won't contradict each other. Customize doesn't do themes, it just helps you.. customize certain parts of your iPod such as, as you have stated, icon ordering, but it also lets you edit the sliders, and highlight masks, etc. Summerboard is more theme concentrated, and doesn't really deal with that. However, if you really want your iPod to be really themed-out, for a lack of a limited vocabulary, you can use Customize to fully extend your theme to the next level.

Hope I helped.
  3. 1up

1up New Member

You answered everything I asked and more ^_^ That helped perfectly. Thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images