customize and flashing apple logo

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by kockgunner, May 5, 2008.

1. kockgunner

kockgunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i used customize to revert to my original theme from a vista theme. when it was reverting, the screen kept flashing and customize applied the original theme twice. then i reebooted my ipod and came to a flashing apple logo. now when i open apps, the screen becomes unresponsive and when i lock my ipod, the screen dims and doesnt turn off. also, i set my boot screen to verbose or somethng so i can see scrolling white text. it says stuff like "wrong file block (it should be 10343 instead of 10342" and stuff like that. how do i fix this without restoring for the 5th time in a month?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I suggest you restore one last time and use one of our guides and you won't have any issues.
  3. kockgunner

kockgunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    thanks but i fixed the problem. all the times i had to restore was due to the screenshot.app! that darn thing! i used sysinfo to look at the processes of my ipod touch and i saw screenshot (which i did not turn on). i think it automatically turned itself on after i rebooted. the reason it took so long for the problem to appear was because i hardly turn my ipod off, i just put it to sleep.