Customize 2.0...SMB Killer, and packs a punch

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by Pzimmerer51, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Pzimmerer51

Pzimmerer51 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    Ok so for those of us who got the Alpha version of the Customize 2.0 u may have realized there are themes to be applied. For me i give the theme part of this a 5/5, because 1. u can DL themes directly off of Customize. 2. U can mix and match different parts of themes directly on the ipod, its easy to use and has a great UI(user interface).

With the rest of the customization, its not the usual UI ur used to. It is some what of a challenge to find everything you want to change.

But once u get the hang of it its fantastic, easy to use and once again has an easy to use UI.

9/10 for me

Feel free to criticize, post your ratings, flame or anything else
  2. andree

andree New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Where to download it?
  3. H3X

H3X New Member

Well I agree with you mostly.

But for now I will give it a 4/5 because it is still a little slow.

I never used SummerBoard, but I plan on using this.
  4. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Its a lot better than SMB now. With SMB, the themes only came with icons, wallpaper, dock, and statusbar. But now in customize, you can do all that, PLUS the themes also come with carrier images, sliders, etc.

Edit: The only negative is that you need to be connected to wifi to use it. Even if the themes are already downloaded.
  5. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, this is definitely better than SummerBoard. The only problem is that it depends on SummerBoard for wallpapers to work. But I can see this easily killing SummerBoard when it's ready for public (or beta) release.
  6. x6blues

x6blues New Member

True, I have been waiting for this. While keeping up with thespicychicken's website, he said this would have new features, UI, and all that. A few tweaks here and there, summberboard is going to be blown away.

It does take some time though to get use to all of it though, all the new things it has...
  7. Pzimmerer51

Pzimmerer51 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    i didnt even notice that haha but thats tight, just people need to start makin themes now specifically for this, no more of this SMB crap
  8. russiaone

russiaone New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Firstly, I'm really loving Customize 2.0

Secondly, can I uninstall Summerboard and keep all of my previously downloaded themes?

Customize 2.0 is a combo pack anyway right?

thanks
  9. jord

jord New Member

You do NOT need to be connected to wifi to apply your already downloade themes, it does pop up an error box when you start customize without wifi, but you can still apply all downloaded themes without problem.
  10. Guildedcunt

Guildedcunt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    can the version 1 of customize be installed aswell no problems? Can they coexist?