Release [Customize 2.0] Brown Spartan Halo Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by MaskedMagi, May 28, 2008.

1. MaskedMagi

MaskedMagi New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi guys I have tweaked this theme that I previsouly put together and have now uploaded it onto the customize 2.0 site so it should be up and running on the app in the next few hours.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Halo 3 Brown Spartan Theme. This is designed to have no visible icons on the springboard. I have organised my ipod into menu systems using the categories application. I have replaced the itunes icon with a 'Menu' button from categories, and have placed all of my other sub-menus (applications, games, office and system) in that. Therefore the only icons in this theme are for the Music, Videos and Photos icons on the bottom bar.First off I take no credit for the icons the wallpaper or the battery images. I only made the slider icon and slider mask. The amazing battery images are simply negatives of zeroreal1ty's images from modmyifone.com. The carrier images were kindly created by h_picko from ifans.com. The Wi-Fi signal strength icon is from the Reflection V2 theme. The red status bar was implemented using the status syle app.

Make sure to click again on the picture after the thumbnail has opened to view it in its full size.

Thanks,

Magi.

Attached Files:

2. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

yo i loveu r carrier image could u post it?
  3. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Not bad. Just wondering, how were you able to compress all those images into one?
  4. Lienutus

Lienutus Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    bull...you dont have recon....-.-
  5. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Looks pretty good for a Halo theme, I usually don't like them, but this one's not too bad.
  6. MaskedMagi

MaskedMagi New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sure. Sorry for the late reply, but I posted this at 4am (GMT) so I went straight to bed after!

Like I said before I did not create the carrier images, the original creator is credited in the post above.

Please Register or Log in to view images

As to the recon, I'm not special enough to 'can haz rec0n'

As for the image above I copied and pasted all of the individual screen shots and arranged them in paint and saved it as a jpeg.

Thanks for the comments guys.