Customize 2.0 Beta 10 Is Not So Bad!

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by GNARDOG, Jun 16, 2008.

1. GNARDOG

GNARDOG New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    been using 2.0 for a week or so and found that it is not so bad,there are a ton of options but is hard to navigate around for first timers. this is a good way to get alot of customization options.i don't see freeboard on this update.what was that?like summerboard or something?glad i read about freeboard probs before i started fiddling around with it.on another note,i have pretty thick skin but what's with people who reply to threads that are sarcastic and insult people who are just looking for help and don't know the PRECISE technique of going about doing so.that's some lonely nerd with no girlfriend sh*t.go be mean to a hippie or something productive like that.any who, customize 2.0 is working just fine on 1.1.4.does anybody know if it refreshes it self?i was only getting a handful of options with the modded customize and could only do so much.the only thing i miss about the old customize is the cheema pack and the bosscube image set.does anyone know if they are avail. for 2.0?thanx y'all.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. davey607

davey607 New Member

add my source repo.sc/davey1027 and look in Themes (Customize) but you'll need the modded customize not 2.0 sry! lol
  3. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    the new realease candidate is even better! 5 icons!
  4. M3rcer

M3rcer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    After i was forced to restore and lose my apps I cannot get this customize to work (5 icon dock works) but the theme stuff doesnt, I think I have tried everything, ideas plz?