customize 1.1.4

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by spacemanps, Mar 15, 2008.

1. spacemanps

spacemanps New Member

Hello everyone,

I just purchased my 16gig itouch, i already unlocked it and such (jailbreak) using ziphone, and i was going though all the apps that i wanted, and i tried to download customize and it said i needed the older firmware.... Whats the deal with that? all i want to do is change the slider, background etc....

is there another program for 1.1.4 or has it no been updated yet?

And i was also looking for a program to help me put my icons in better order...? i just need something that will give me more icon room....

and is there any recommended sources that i should add to my installer?

thank you for your help,

ps i have been searching there is just an overwhelming amount of information and not much so tailored to 1.1.4
  2. rosario1187

rosario1187 New Member

well, i know for a FACT, that in Installer, under the category Tweaks (1.1.4), you will find something called 1.1.4 Compability Patch. This patch basically changes the number that appears on your ipod settings from 1.1.4, to 1.1.3, letting you install all of the applications that are compatible with 1.1.3. I can guarantee you that this will work because i tried it myself. all you have to do is uninstall the patch after you install the program, and reinstall it before you install another program. I updated to 1.1.4 for about 2 weeks, then i just downgraded to 1.1.3, because there are not many apps compatible with 1.1.4 yet, and its annoying to download the patch before each app. But yea, this patch should work for you.
  3. andyace

andyace New Member

im having the same problem. i looked under tweaks 1.1.4 and all is there is the youtube activator.
  4. hidehide

hidehide New Member

For moving the icons, you can just hold the icon for a few seconds, then you can rearrange it in the springboard, you dont need any app for that.

And for customize, just wait a few days, thespicychicken already say the new customize 2.0 is on its way. Im waiting for that too

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. rosario1187

rosario1187 New Member

Im sorry i forgot that you need to have a specific source. the source is... http://repo.ispazio.net
    after you install that source on installer, look under the folders and your going to be one HAPPY CAMPER lol
  6. andyace

andyace New Member

thanks man it worked.

but why is it when i try different themes my music and video icons remain unchanged?
  7. Madox003

Madox003 New Member

I got that as well. I'm assuming that the icons were not made for them yet.

However, try out Black/Plain JainDim, BlueNeon, BrightAcrylic, Japanese, and Mystique....their icons are pretty complete.
  8. spaided

spaided New Member

i hope its soon, i need customize back!! and i love 1.1.4!
  9. ELLDAWG

ELLDAWG Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i dont rekomend changing the version of your ipod..... it makes your videos not work any more

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. spacemanps

spacemanps New Member

okay so i got things working smooth, but now when i try to install customize it just sits at the spicy chicken screen and then closes.... (im running 1.1.4)

and with the customize program can i change the slider and background and such?