Customize 1.1.3 Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by iPodTouchEdwards, Feb 2, 2008.

1. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

I had customize working fine on the Elite Teams jailbreak, then i got stuck in recovery mode and restored & jailbreaked up to 1.1.2 then used the DEV Team jailbreak, now summerboard works fine, but now customize goes onto the chicken screen then goes back to springboard, i have searched and all they say is tap with two fingers and it works, this does not work, installing the ipod customize fix (now updated) does not fix this neither, can someone please help me fix this, thanks for the help!
  2. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Install something for Customize and go back to it, and see if it works.
  3. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Customize isn't working on 1.1.3. Enough said. Wait nvm more to be said. Read the forum that your posting this is. Now enough said.
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Buh...Bu..But, Skylar said it works?

And it works for me too?
  5. stillercity

stillercity New Member

It doesn't work well. Lets just say that. They are working on a new one (I'm almost positive it will be done by Monday), so stop posting these threads and live with 4 apps in the dock and the default images.
  6. iPodTouchEdwards

zombie killer - i installed designer image set 2, no luck, did the same, crashed

stephen.4 - then why was it updated for, wtf, it does, u obviously dont know, anyway it does work, this is why im thinking something else is wrong.

EDIT: srry stillercity, i though it was working now so i asumed something was not right. Any other ideas would still be apreciated
  7. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it works, but you have to jump through hoops to get it to work

i imagine something simpler will be around soon enough.
  8. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

I had ipodtouchmasters jailbreak, customize worked in the sense I could change stuff except the whole icon re-arranging but summerboard was showning as inactive and after googling it was suggested to install the dev teams jailbreak which turned summerboard to active but now all customize is good for is loading up under dev teams jailbreak
  9. iPodTouchEdwards

thts wot i was scared of, they should join the two jailbreaks, tht wud be perfect. Nuff sed.
  10. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    they should get rid of all other jailbreaks except the dev team's one. that way, we will all have the same problems. also, the dev teams is the best by far, believe me i've tested all of them and the dev team one hasn't crashed yet unlike all of the other jb's. also, force restoring on the dev team jb doesn't put you in restore mode, unlike all of the others.

SERIOUSLY SKYLAR YOUR FIX DOESN'T FIX CUSTOMIZE!
    in the description you should put "Doesn't always work" or something.

CUSTOMIZE WON'T LET ME INSTALL IT FROM INSTALLER.
    it keeps saying "Package download failed!"
    i'll try refreshing my sources and see if it still says the same