Customised statusbar placement

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by J-rad, Aug 16, 2010.

1. J-rad

J-rad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Does anyone know a way of changing the placement of items on the statusbar? Eg move battery to the left, wifi to the right, remove carrier, or perhaps make it anywhere and just invisible...etc?

And also...How can I make the status bar permanently the white one? I have tried the string and key "statusbarmode", but this doesnt seem to work on 3.1.3.
  2. bubs58

bubs58 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you ssh you can make a custom statusbar theme and make it stay white if you want, but as for the moving icon part, i dont know if thats possible:S
  3. J-rad

J-rad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I know you can change the image, but the problem is the text colour. normal status bar text is white where as fso status bar text is black....or the other way round, not too sure. Is there a way to make sure the text is ALWAYS black?
  4. JakeMan

JakeMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think it's just a .plist edit.
  5. J-rad

J-rad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    This doesn't seem to work

Please Register or Log in to view images

. No matter what I do its that black-opaque style and it changes when ever I open a new app.

I can occasionally get it to work, but when I use a app which uses the white status bar, the whole statusbar closes with the app and needs a re[sring to get it back