customise not working

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by welshboy, Dec 7, 2007.

1. welshboy

welshboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    well, i finally managed to get my ipod to 1.1.2 and jailbreak (used my dads pc) i really wanted to do this because i thought customize wasn't working because it was 1.1.1 obviously not... I'm still getting the same problem. It opens and then closes, now I've tried installing notes and launcher (someone said customize works when these are installed) I've replaced the customize folder with the one in this forum, still didn't work, i then opened it and tapped the image, done this abut 35 times, didn't work, so then i tried the app without the files provided on this site and opened the file about 30 times, still no luck!!! this is annoying because i really want to organize my iPod touch its a mess atm, and i want to re-arrange icons etc, and i cant

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyone have anymore suggestions? Don't suggest an ipod restore as someone i spoke to earlier said, I've restored my iPod about 5 or 6 times to try and get it to work, still doesn't. I am now using 1.1.2 firmware for the iPod although 1.1.1 didn't work either.

Need anymore info? just ask and ill try my best if its easy info

if its complicated... well ill give it a try

2. welshboy

welshboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    bump... come on please, unless theres another way? or another program just as good? dont suggest iorder, i dont like it, it only orderes some of the icons, what about the stuff i have installed that isnt on the app?:S plus it doesnt hide, that i know of
  3. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Seems like it's very hit or miss. I've heard some people opening it for days before it actually worked for 'em. Another tip would be to try to install one of the theme packs from Installer.app. Mine seemed to work after that... Otherwise, start click click click crash repeat...

New version 1.19 came out today... maybe that'll help? No idea...
  4. joentg

joentg New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1.19 works perfectly get it.
  5. welshboy

welshboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yeah i know it does, i updated y/day i forgot to post here though, thanks anyway

Just need to find the app laucher and game launcher now...