Customise 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by cazmaestro, Mar 1, 2008.

1. cazmaestro

cazmaestro New Member

I fully jailbroke my ipod touch on 1.1.3 and everything was working fine. The problelm though is that every time I try to use customise it crashes. I have tryed the rapid tapping method AND the changing the tag to 1.1.2 method but nothing seems to work. Any help because otherwise I will just have to resort going back to 1.1.2 because everything workes on that!!??
  2. c0mmun1st4lyf3

c0mmun1st4lyf3 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well 1st make sure you have the newest verison of costomize which if I can recall just came out ... afterward you should restart you ipod then try it....

if you currently have the newest verison which is 1.21(custom), 2 then I you reinstall it and restart you ipod.

If those suggestions fail post what happens next
  3. jdmkraziestyles

jdmkraziestyles New Member

Custom.app not working

I am having the same problem with my ipod. The custom.app does work. Did the tapping method and deleted it and downloaded it again and turned it on and off. Still nothing. How come it works for others and it wont work for mine?
  4. gorexinfx

gorexinfx New Member

Did you set it to 755?
  5. Marverick

Marverick New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yes I have the same problem too evry time I try to use customize (all versions) it crashes and goes into restore mode.Trough I can change the battery image and the slider things but when I try to do something else like hiding ─▒cons it crashes and none of the methods work either please help
  6. thatsbs4

thatsbs4 New Member

Wiggity wigggty i love my itouch
    ziggity ziggity i i love it so much
  7. thatsbs4

thatsbs4 New Member

I Said I Love It So Much!
  8. gorexinfx

gorexinfx New Member

Wait, your on 1.1.3- correct?
    Your using customize(old)?

If you are- add http://www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml to your sources and download Customize 1.21 from SkylarEC
  9. sushiboy

sushiboy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I also can't make Customize work.

I have an 8GB iPod Touch, 1.1.3 Jailbroken using ZiPhone. My Customize's version is 1.21. Although I didn't add any repo yet except for the Community Sources, which I think where I got the Customize with the same version. So does Skylarc's repo have the working one even though they have the same version but different sources?
  10. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Skylar version is called 1.1.2 custom but I think he pulled it from the repo yesterday. His version worked great.