Customer came into target with this today...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by msgkar03, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msgkar03

msgkar03 New Member

She was looking for a case for her iPhone. I asked her which generation she had and she replied "the newest one" and that she received it as a gift. I asked her if I could see it and she handed it to me. Right away I could tell it wasn't a real iPhone.. as it was too bulky and the back didn't have an apple logo.. what threw me off though was the fact that the front looked just like the iPhone. I removed the battery casing from the back and the model # said "Sciphone i68"

What is this crap? I tapped the screen to look at the interface..and it was some cheap T-Mobile interface that you can tell was made to look like the iPhone interface.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I kindly made the excuse that it might be made by t-mobile and that they might have changed it a little (I didnt want to hurt the girls feelings as she really thought she had an iPhone.)
  2. B2TheEYo

B2TheEYo New Member

Wow quiet the scenario!

It's one way to leech off the massive cash in which is the iPhone, bluntly duplicate, poorly at that too.
  3. msgkar03

msgkar03 New Member

I had originally put this thread in the iphone forum..but wanted to share it with the touch 2g folks as well. User iTouch532 linked an ebay auction over there that I think is pretty interesting.

SciPhone i68 Auction
  4. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Don't double post the same thread across multiple forums, whatever your reasoning.

Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.