Custom vWallpaper Help

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by DutchMaster22, Apr 4, 2009.

1. DutchMaster22

DutchMaster22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    made this nice wolverine slideshow to use as a vwallpaper for my custom wolverine theme. No matter what i do or what program i use, i CANNOT convert it to 320x480. I used windows movie maker to make it and that only outputs to 480x320. then i tried converting it using other programs and it still looks the same on my ipod touch, very skinny images. Can anybody help?
  2. Dreamtheft

Dreamtheft New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You could try this. http://resizr.lord-lance.com/

I always resize via with Photoshop, so I dont know if it works, if it doesnt work search google for image resizing. Goodluck.
  3. DutchMaster22

DutchMaster22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    the images i used are perfect, all 320x480 but when i put them into windows movie maker (or any other movie making program) and export the movie file, its 480x320
  4. Achy9

Achy9 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Use paint.net. If you can't do it, just post it here and I'll see what I can do.
  5. DutchMaster22

DutchMaster22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Got it. Thnx for the help guys. I had to convert it from .wmv to .avi, crop the sides of the video off with a program called VirtualDub, then convert it again to .mp4. Way too much work just to get a slideshow to play in the background... But it works, if anybody else has the same problem.

Here's the link that helped me out
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1465772/get_rid_of_black_bars_how_to_crop_video/