Custom UI control?

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by dudemanbra123, Mar 5, 2008.

1. dudemanbra123

dudemanbra123 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey I've just started to figure out how jiggy works, and I'm a pretty well C# programmer so I picked Java up quick but I'm still unsure how to do this.
    I basically want to make a new UI control, since none of the current ones look anything like I want.
    I'm trying to make a better looking homework app, one that looks like an actual School Agenda book.
    I want it to have Monday Tuesday Wednesday on the Left side, and then Thursday Friday and Sat/Sun on the right, with a binder like look in-between. The Navigation Bar will have a Right and Left button the go either forward or backwards in weeks. The title of the bar will be the first day of the week Ex: this weeks would be March 3rd. When you hit either left or right a turn page animation should occur.
    When you select a day it will bring up the keyboard which you can then type in your work.

Now I'm sure I could code this all, but I just need some help.
    If anyone wants to help out on this just post here or send me a PM.

Also, if this will involve photoshop skills I am only a beginner photoshopper and can't do much with it UI wise. So a good graphics man could come in handy.