Custom slider path

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by justkiller91, Feb 3, 2010.

1. justkiller91

justkiller91 New Member

So i am making a Lucky charms lock screen and i want to know if there is a way to set the path the slider goes on.
    example : I want the lepercon(slider icon) to move over a rainbow(background) in an arc over the upper part of the screen. If this is possible please help me out!

Please Register or Log in to view images

-Justkiller91
  2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Unfortunately to my knowledge it is not. However a while back it wasn't thought possible to integrate the android lock system either (you were just stuck with the slide horizontally) and that has recently been made. Possibly you could mod that to make an arcish shape, but it'd only go about halfway up the screen.
  3. tktouch12

tktouch12 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ya, android lock, would be the only thing to do that. you can go diagnal with it, but its not perfect
  4. tbb15

tbb15 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    do you have a link to either a theme with the android slider or the android slider itself?
  5. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    You could search, it is called AndroidLock in cydia.
  6. justkiller91

justkiller91 New Member

Alright ill see what i can do with android lock. Thanks.

7. sageDieu

sageDieu Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    As of now the androidlock tweak doesn't have any customization other than the path to unlock. I've personally talked to the developer, though, and he plans to integrate the ability to choose the opacity of the elements. You might be able to set the opacity to zero and just make your rainbow go along an arcing path with androidlock after he updates it.
  8. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yeah, I also talked to the developer, AndroidLock has great potential.
  9. NinetyFour

NinetyFour Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have an off topic question, but I didn't bother making a new thread so I'll just ask here:

I have AndroidLock, but I can't seem to figure out what to put as the background to make it look good. I tried to get a blank black lockscreen background but I can't. Any ideas?
  10. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well the original settings let you choose from either the preinstalled pics or your photos for the lockwall. I'm not actually going to go check to see if there's a solid black one in there, but you can just as easily add one to your Photos. If your background still doesn't change, it's winterboard related. Go uncheck everything, or check via iFile or SSH for LockBackground.png in whatever themes you do have applied.