Custom REALIZE Icon REQUEST! Color 's changed as well! Thanks!

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by IsaacCKim, Jul 11, 2008.

1. IsaacCKim

IsaacCKim New Member

Here's my theme, RealizEclipse

So no thanks to anyone, after a week and a half and hours teaching myself on Photoshop, I just ended up learning how to create my own icons. So anyway, I got my theme done. Let me know what you think of the screenshots. Also, "Thanks" goes out to Shiizun from MacForums for creating the "Realize" icon set and Dustin from MacForums who was the only person to actually help me and provided me with a couple icons early on before I decided to just learn how to do them myself. I also did my own carrier logo, wifi icon, and battery icon. This is my first theme.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. IsaacCKim

IsaacCKim New Member

My 2nd Theme Creation!

My 2nd theme. Redid the "Bright Acrylic" icons in the "Realize" style just slightly different. You may notice the embossed edges are a bit sharper than those of "Realize" icons. I compiled icons from the Bright Acrylic, iShirty, PrefMag, and iCMT themes and combined my favorite ones from there to get to my final icon selections in my 2nd theme. Let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

3. nclaxmiddy11

nclaxmiddy11 Active Member

They ol' quadruple post. Thats a hard one to pull off I'd have to say.
  4. TheAppleTree

TheAppleTree Active Member

Device:
    iPhone
    maybe I've missed something... where is all of this criticism that you're so angry about? Are you just upset that no one has responded to your request?
  5. MeleeMan101

MeleeMan101 Banned

I'm sure I can do better in ThemeMaker.app. Seriously. Most of those icons are from google, and then simply colorized a bit blue-ish-er. Now, to continue the insult-ish critisism. On the first theme.
    Calculator, NES, SNES, WeDict, Notes, and Settings are all colorized themebuilder icons.
    The second theme is way worse. Stick to the basics, start by modding simple themes, and then working your way up. *COUGH*suckass theme*COUGH*