custom payload problem?

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by tylobedo, May 10, 2008.

1. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ok so i was making my custom firmware the other day. when i went to make the custom payload i added my first few items easily enought, however after 5 items or so i couldn't add anymore. it jsut wouldn't add it. i tried many different things and even tried remaking the firmware a few times but every time after a few items it would stop working.

if anyone else had this problem adn fixed it or have heard about it and know how to fix it. or just have any ideas it would be greatly apreciated if u posted.
  2. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    I dont know if u noticed but when u select an app it goes to ur selected app list and under it it shows the amount of room u have left maybe ur just out of room and cant fit ne more app on it
  3. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    well it says i have more space but maybe each time it stops at the same number and its actually lieing to me of how much space i have elft.
  4. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    it seems to be wokring know

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    well it kinda working got up to 16 apps and then i added another source and know i can't add any more >_> oh well the only tihng i had elft was custmise 2.0