custom lockscreen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nem3sis159, Feb 17, 2009.

1. nem3sis159

nem3sis159 New Member

can some one please explain this to me, so ive made a custom lockscreen using the psd file in the thread about making them i only had a quick scan throught the posts and didnt see what u do after you get it made and saved. atm on winterboard i had a little play around and i seems what ever is my lockscreen i can use as my wallpaper to. Im wondering if its possible to have my custom made lockscreen and different wallpaper also made by me and if so how.

Please Register or Log in to view images

thank you
  2. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    in the same folder as wallpaper.png, take what you want as your "wallpaper on the lockscreen" not background on the springboard and call it LockScreen.png. Add the png file then respring. it may take a hlaf-second to load the image.
  3. nem3sis159

nem3sis159 New Member

ok but what about the backround behind the icons what do i do there

4. wmcwmc

wmcwmc Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    U cant change that untill you jailbreak it
  5. I'm guessing he's jailbroken seeing as he has winterboard..

Anyway, i'm not sure if there is anotger way as i'm kinder new to this stuff, however you can use SSH to use custom wallpapers & lockscreen backgrounds at the same time. (if you don't know about SSHtheres a great thread somewhere here

)

You can make new theme folders in libary/themes.xxxx (theres also a great thread explaining this too) where you can rename your custom wallpaper to Wallpaper.png for the theme to use it as the wallpaper screen etc. (thetes a list also on the thread for the other parts such as lockscreen

)

Sorry i'dgive you the links but i cant on here but you can find it searching